Conservation with a big “C” almost always involves preserving historic structures and sites. Over the years, we have worked in various projects throughout Wyoming partnering with non-profits, federal agencies, and Wyoming State Parks and Cultural Resources. To name a few, our projects have included:
- Chinking historic cabins (seen above)
- Skinning and replacing logs in historic structures
- Painting and staining historic structures
- Building enclosures and rerouting trails to preserve archeological sites
- Participating in archeological digs
You must be logged in to post a comment.